Sunday, August 16, 2015

Karnali Blues (कर्णाली ब्लुज) by Buddhi Sagar

Karnali Blues is the one of the famous novel written by Buddhi Sagar. It was released on 2010 by the best distrubutor FinePrint. It is the best book ever in my life. I am so happy to get to read. I have read it on 2013 and today, I got it is on youtube. So, I am sharing it with you. If you are searching for audio, you can listen all episode of the novel in one video.



  Karnali Blues is one of the best seller novel in Nepal. Buddi Sagar includes several characters in this novel like, father, mother and the writer, Parbati Didi, Mamata Didi, Ekraaj, Sharmila, Bhagiram, his frinedn Chandre, Batu, Mandire, Sadham, Ramesh and ohter characters too.
I find it has best story. In many chapter, I weep in some snene. Buddi Sagar is success in making laught ohters in this novel. It has 400 pages. However, you can't get any irritation on reading this book. If you want to listen all chapters of this novel, you can play this video which is taken from Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment