Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Love (समर लभ) by Subin Bhattarai

I am listening so much about the Subin Bhattarai and his novel Summer Love and Saya. However, I can't get a chance to listen his novel Summer Love. I am so tired of searching his book. I have searched so many book shop. I can't find his book. I have asked my neighbour and other members and my classmates. One day, one of the best from told me that he had bought Summer Love. He had already listened and it was wonderful novel. It increased my curiousity so much. I can't wait for listening Summer Love. Today, I found its audio on youtube. I have listen all video and I am going share with you too. You can listen this awesome novel in this site in one video.




Summer love is written by Subin Bhattarai one of the young writer of Nepal. He is so talented writer. It is published on 2012. It is so famous with young generation. Summer love is the second book of Bhattarai. It is totally about the love, young generation perception about love, life and their married life journey. How the met, how they fall in love, how they celebrate their enjoyful life, how they start thier career, how they got separeted. It is one of the best love story among young generation. It is catogorized under romance novel genre. After success of Summer Love, Subin Bhattarai has published its second part as Saaya. I will share you Saaya in coming days.
This video is taken from Youtube. It is presented in most famous literature program Sruti Sambeg by Achyut Ghimire. It is so joyful to listen in Achyut voice rather than reading self. It has so many episode on radio program. However, Suman Khadka has edit and post in Youtube in one video. You can listen all episode on one video. It is six hours, thirty five minutes and fourty three second (6:35:43) long video.

No comments:

Post a Comment